2 Feb 2023
Find yourself at the heart of the action
You’ll gain real experience working as part of a team in a real role. The Internship Programme offers a bespoke learning environment to develop your technical and soft skills. By the end of this internship, you will have a firmer understanding of software development, finance, and working in a RegTech/FinTech.
This Insight Programme is suitable for university students with a thirst for knowledge and an entrepreneurial spirit. Highly-motivated individuals with a numerate or technical background along with an attention for detail are encouraged to apply.
This is a paid internship offering candidates with a strong technology background to apply their skills in a Financial sector within a FinTech capacity.
What You Need:
• Engaged in studying for a STEM-related degree
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities, tenacity, and the ability to clearly communicate concepts and ideas
• Strong technical foundation
• Python skills with an emphasis on dataframes and numpy
• Professionalism, a collaborative spirit and a growth mindset
• An Ambitious, Accountable, and Approachable attitude
• Demonstrable ability to work in a team environment and under pressurized timelines
• Keen desire to work in finance or FinTech
• Excellent attention to detail and someone who looks to improve processes where relevant
• Ability to sustain a high level of drive, maintain enthusiasm and a positive attitude
• Continued interest in learning new technologies and tools
What You'll Gain:
• An in-depth, hands-on experience of running a fintech in the centre of the City of London
• Learning new technologies and how they come together
• A collaborative safe space for learning
• Seasoned professionals to mentor you and develop your strengths
• Exposure to finance and applying financial trading principles with clients from Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you clearly identify that the application is for the INTERNSHIP Programme.
Qomply empowers financial firms of all sizes to meet their regulatory transaction reporting requirements (MiFID, EMIR, SFTR, and ASIC) with best-in-class cloud-based technology solutions that are easy to use at affordable price points.
Our award-winning ReportAssure platform, powered by our proprietary assurance engine, delivers one of the most comprehensive arsenals of accuracy checks in the industry, ensuring our customers’ transaction reports are as complete and accurate as possible.
By offering affordable, modular subscriptions, we enable financial firms of all sizes to benefit from high-quality, regulatory reporting technology, choosing from a menu to suit all appetites.
For more information, please contact Qomply, on +44 (0) 20 8242 4789 or email@example.com
Want to know more or just want to phone us up for a chat?
+44(0)20 8242 4789