22 March 2021
Find yourself at the heart of the action
You’ll gain real experience in a real role, working on anything from quality assurance and marketing projects to research and analysis, according to the business area that interests you. Qomply provides training, guidance, shadowing, and mentoring.
The Graduate Insight Programme is suitable for third-year university students with a thirst for knowledge and an entrepreneurial spirit. Highly-motivated individuals with a numerate or technical background along with an attention for detail are encouraged to apply.
This is a paid internship offering candidates with a technology, finance, legal, or marketing background the opportunity to apply their skills in a Financial sector within a RegTech capacity.
Candidates with the following skills are encouraged to apply:
• Finance, technology, marketing or related degree
• Strong communication skills
• Basic understanding of financial products
• Advanced Excel skills
• Python skills a plus
• Demonstrable ability to work in a team environment and under pressurized timelines
• Keen desire to work in finance or FinTech
• Problem-solving abilities, tenacity, and the ability to clearly communicate concepts and ideas
• Excellent attention to detail and someone who looks to improve processes where relevant
• Ability to sustain a high level of drive, maintain enthusiasm and a positive attitude
• Continued interest in learning new technologies and tools
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com ensuring that you clearly identify that the application is for the Graduate Programme.
Qomply empowers financial firms of all sizes to meet their regulatory transaction reporting requirements (MiFID, EMIR, SFTR, and ASIC) with best-in-class cloud-based technology solutions that are easy to use at affordable price points.
Our award-winning ReportAssure platform, powered by our proprietary assurance engine, delivers one of the most comprehensive arsenals of accuracy checks in the industry, ensuring our customers’ transaction reports are as complete and accurate as possible.
By offering affordable, modular subscriptions, we enable financial firms of all sizes to benefit from high-quality, regulatory reporting technology, choosing from a menu to suit all appetites.
For more information, please contact Qomply, on +44 (0) 20 8242 4789 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more or just want to phone us up for a chat?
+44(0)20 8242 4789