22 March 2021
Find yourself at the heart of the action
You’ll gain real experience in a real role, working on anything from quality assurance and marketing projects to research and analysis, according to the business area that interests you. Qomply provides training, guidance, shadowing, and mentoring.
The Graduate Insight Programme is suitable for third-year university students with a thirst for knowledge and an entrepreneurial spirit. Highly-motivated individuals with a numerate or technical background along with an attention for detail are encouraged to apply.
This is a paid internship offering candidates with a technology, finance, legal, or marketing background the opportunity to apply their skills in a Financial sector within a RegTech capacity.
Candidates with the following skills are encouraged to apply:
• Finance, technology, marketing or related degree
• Strong communication skills
• Basic understanding of financial products
• Advanced Excel skills
• Python skills a plus
• Demonstrable ability to work in a team environment and under pressurized timelines
• Keen desire to work in finance or FinTech
• Problem-solving abilities, tenacity, and the ability to clearly communicate concepts and ideas
• Excellent attention to detail and someone who looks to improve processes where relevant
• Ability to sustain a high level of drive, maintain enthusiasm and a positive attitude
• Continued interest in learning new technologies and tools
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you clearly identify that the application is for the Graduate Programme.
Qomply is a leading regulatory technology firm specialising in advanced technology and automated services for transaction reporting accuracy and assurance – covering MiFIR, SFTR and EMIR.
Qomply’s flagship product, Transaction Report Diagnostic Health-Checker and Trade Reconciliation Suite, is a subscription-based, managed service that covers key aspects of the control framework for transaction reporting including comprehensive checks for accuracy and completeness, trade reconciliation, over-reporting, and detailed reference data checks. Firms conduct their own periodic comprehensive checks on their transaction reports - both before and after submission to the regulator – putting them firmly in control.
Want to know more or just want to phone us up for a chat?
+44(0)20 8242 4789