5 Jan 2024
Based in Central London
Find yourself at the heart of the action
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the marketing executive will lead on developing content to organically grow our social media, email and website communities.
A great opportunity for an experienced digital marketer to build on their existing skills in a dynamic, supportive company with seasoned professionals to mentor and develop your strengths. This is a 3-Month Fixed Term position. For the right candidate, there may be the potential to extend to a permanent role.
This is a part-time role, predominantly based in our Holborn office.
Key responsibilities include:
Managing Social Media & Content Marketing
• Creating content for social media and website (images, videos, text etc.) using Photoshop, Canva and video editing software
• Scheduling, posting content and interacting with key targets
• Analysing KPIs, identifying trends and providing insights and recommendations
• Creating and updating HTML webpages
• Ensuring we follow SEO best practices incl. on page and technical optimisations
• Optimising website across desktop and mobile
Email Marketing & Hubspot
• Building, testing, sending and analysing email campaigns
• Lead nurturing via Hubspot tools e.g. automation
• Data entry, enrichment and segmentation
• Regular digital marketing reporting across all channels
• Ad hoc requests/projects
Event Support: Virtual & Physical
• Managing marketing campaigns (email, social media etc.) to drive registrations
• Ordering/sourcing merchandise and ensuring adequate stocks for events
• On the day support & event follow up activities
• Supporting the directors and the office with day-to-day activities e.g. booking meetings, organising team events and client hospitality, sourcing venues etc.
What You Need:
• Digital marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing or SEO experience
• Some experience of HTML
• Good verbal and face to face communication skills
• Good organisational skills and ability to work on a diverse range of projects
• Professionalism, a collaborative spirit and a growth mindset
• Knowledge of graphic design and video editing principles and software e.g. Photoshop, InDesign would be a plus
• Keen desire to work in finance or in a finance environment
• Ability to sustain a high level of drive, maintain enthusiasm and a positive attitude
• Continued interest in learning new technologies and tools
What You'll Gain:
• An in-depth, hands-on experience of running a FinTech/RegTech in the centre of the City of London
• A collaborative safe space for learning
• Seasoned professionals to mentor you and develop your strengths
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com ensuring that you clearly identify that the application is for the Marketing Executive role. This role is not open to recruitment agencies or individuals acting on behalf of another party or firm. Agencies submitting applications will be blacklisted.
Qomply helps firms navigate the complex arena of regulatory compliance.
With companies increasingly counting the financial and reputational cost of inaccurate reporting, there is a sector-wide need for reliable quality assurance. Using automated, granular analysis tools, Qomply’s unparalleled accuracy means that firms can get their reporting right the first time.
By offering affordable, modular subscriptions, we enable financial firms of all sizes to benefit from high-quality, regulatory reporting technology, choosing from a menu to suit all appetites.
For more information, please contact Qomply, on +44 (0) 20 8242 4789 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more or just want to phone us up for a chat?
+44(0)20 8242 4789